In these times of increasing flexibility, the way people hold business meetings has also significantly changed. I.e. the business nomads of today no longer use meeting/conference rooms or offices, but meet wherever it's convenient. If you are a hotel or offer meeting rooms, there are five definite ways for you to tap into this new trend:
- Make sure that users can clearly see online which of your meeting rooms are available for booking at any one time. Make it possible for users to book your meeting rooms and additional services directly online. Ideally, users should be able to make bookings quickly and flexibly, i.e. including from their smartphones and tablets.
- Provide users with customer accounts that they can use to book online, electronically check in and out, and receive and pay invoices easily and electronically. Ideally, by using a cloud-based hotel management software like hetras.
- Make sure that your meeting rooms have all of the necessary technical equipment - from audiovisual technology to a whiteboard and a coffee maker.
- Make it possible for users to order additional food and drinks later on or even add a trip to a restaurant to their booking in the easiest way possible.
- Use your booking management software to summarize all of the services used in a single account and allow users to pay for everything with a single card payment.
No items found.